Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The War of the World Chapter 10-15 Connector

The War of the World
Chapter 10-15
Connector




While I was reading these chapter I was thinking when some night I was scared until dead; this was happened. It was 11:30 p.m. and I was far away from my home waiting the bus, because I don’t have a car, because it was broken and nobody from my family could pick up me and I was afraid to take a taxi; the night was dark and there weren’t a lot of people. I was scare because I thought that somebody will attacked me; nobody intended to do anything to me, but I was scared until dead as I told you. Nothing happened to me, I arrive sound and life at home. Nowadays when I remember it I can fell the same scare. I don’t know how the people of this book does in this Martians attack situation; I think that God gave to them a special gift to support it. And I think about the people in similar situations in a real life. This book is not very interesting for me, but the author could made me reflection a lot.



Lupita Teng.

No comments: